Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 335|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

加拿大美女網诱男子约會买单 吃遍高级餐厅Toronto actress uses men ...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2021-11-22 16:04:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
一名加拿大女演員向咱们证实,人没必要含着金勺诞生也能享受多伦多高档餐厅里最甘旨的好菜。這位名叫Erin Wotherspoon的吃货正在实行本身的任務,那就是和任何一個能知足她對美食的愿望的大款約會。

汉堡和薯条?那毫不是這個女孩认為的美餐。為了包管本身能吃到豪华的美食,她就去和毫無戒心的汉子共赴隆重的晚饭約會,然後丢弃他们。天天晚上,她和分歧的名流一块儿品味琼浆好菜,以後再在博客上爆料。在她的博客主页上有如许一段导语:“我有很是标致的面庞,也有很是遍及的欲望。咱们都晓得糊口中想要获得本身想要的很艰巨,這就是為甚麼我想让他人為我的欲望费錢。我的欲望是甚麼呢?那就是能在高档餐厅里享受美食而又不消我掏一分錢。”

Toronto actress uses men for expensive meals and blogs about it

Twenty-four-year-old Toronto actress Erin Wotherspoon has a hit-list, and if you're a man with a風濕關節炎治療, hefty wallet and a thing for blonds, you might just want to watch out.

The attractive 5-foot-6 blond has a taste for fine dining, and she's on a mission to eat in 48 of Toronto's hottest restaurants, which she refers to as her "hit-list."

The hitch? She has no money. So instead of eating her way to the bottom of a can of chickpeas, Wotherspoon uses what she does have -- a pretty face and a flair for acting -- to swindle men into taking her on first dates in exchange for a free meal at one of her chosen restaurants.

"We all know that getting what you want in life can be tough. Which is why I've decided to let someone else finance my dreams. My dream? To eat in台北汽車借款, pretty restaurants without costing me a penny," she writes on her Tumblr blog, "A Penniless Girl, Bad Dates and Plenty of Oysters," which wittily chronicles her life as a serial dater/foodie.

"You had me at Elk Tartare, lost me at chin strap. Follow me to learn who I screw over, bang and love as I navigate Toronto's diners, drive-ins and dives."

Since the blog's launch in August, she claims to have been on seven dates with men she met mostly through online dating. Her posts vary from critiques of the restaurants she美白牙膏, visits to slagging the men that foot the bills.

While she admits she has zero romantic interest in the men she uses for dinner, Wotherspoon maintains that her actions are not unethical.

"I truly don't think what I'm doing is that awful. I talk to so many people who said that first dates rarely work out anyway. So what if a guy spends an extra $20?" she tells QMI.

And it seems there isn’t much she won’t do to get a tasty meal. She pretended to be Jewish in order to join a Jewish dating site, but eventually got kicked off as the site owners caught wind of her antics.

“I’d say my Hebrew is on the rougher side,” she writes. Wotherspoon even blogs about a time she was caught by a guy who knew about her shtick and took her out for dinner anyway -- without letting on that he knew. When it was time to pay the bill, he called her bluff and made her pay.

Her reaction to that experience? Only date "guys who are fresh off the boat & literally have no friend based established in the country yet."

But it's not just recent i妹妹igrants she insults. Ugly guys are some of 水果酵素,the best to date, she maintains, because they will pay for literally anything.

"The dates are weird because there is a sense that the guy knows there is no chance with me so its just bizarre," she writes.

And what does the public think of her dating and dining escapades? It appears she has made friends and foes alike, with some taking her behaviour as an act of feminism, while others call her manipulative and hurtful.

"Oh please. Men have been duping women into dates just to get laid forever,” writes a supportive Toronto Life co玄關門款式,妹妹entor.

"Men will take women on dates just to have sex with them. She’s doing it for food. Much less harmless, don’t you think?” writes another.

And then there are those predictably outraged by her behaviour.

"What a sad existence. Why don't you get a job where you might be able to make slightly better than a 'meagre' pay cheque and go for dinner with people you actually want to be with," writes a Globe and Mail co妹妹entor.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台灣情人交友約會包養論壇  

壯陽, 外約茶 , 外送茶 , 2H2D持久液, 壯陽藥

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:19 , Processed in 0.066232 second(s), 5 queries , File On.